Improving Revenue Cycle with Precision Auditing Solutions
Driving evaluation, validation, and education to optimize coding compliance
Enhancing the Efficacy of Revenue Cycle Management
Coding accuracy is the hallmark of a healthy and efficient Revenue Cycle. At Intellis, we implement Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) solutions with unparalleled quality and experience affording significant financial impacts on the delivery of healthcare. Our clients benefit from top-performing revenue cycle results with a focus on audit quality, process improvement, and education. With the increased scrutiny on accurate reporting and optimal reimbursement, coding audits enhance the efficacy of revenue cycle management while developing strategies for long-term revenue success.
Auditing Insight and Expertise
Intellis leverages a comprehensive strategy for medical coding audits. Our proven methodologies and results-driven process support a knowledge-based approach and deliver detailed analytics. We pinpoint challenges that undermine healthcare organizations’ medical coding and documentation processes.
As leaders in education, we recognize that a platform for exchanging ideas and transferring knowledge, along with a robust improvement plan, is pivotal for producing audits that make a substantial impact on healthcare organizations. Our IQ auditing team delivers results and recommendations that are measurable, sustainable, and capable of advancing departmental process improvement goals.
IQ Auditing Services
Intellis offers full-service auditing support solutions. Our team seamlessly tailors services to meet specific needs, resulting in enhanced operations and an effective revenue cycle. Intellis IQ auditing services:
- Clinical Coding Chart Reviews: Inpatient, Outpatient Surgery, Observation, Interventional Radiology, Ancillary, Clinics
- Emergency Department: Academic, Trauma Level I-V, Critical Access
- Skilled Nursing Facility, Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility, Behavioral Health, etc.
- Professional Fee: All Specialties
- Coding Compliance
- MS/APR – DRG Validation
- Evaluation and Management Validation
- Clinical Documentation Improvement
- Data Abstracting Reviews
- Risk Adjustment Data Validation
(RADV)/Hierarchical Condition Coding (HCC)
- Charge Validation
- Due Diligence Reviews
The IQ Difference for Auditing
Designed to make an impact, our flexible audits meet our client’s unique requirements. Built on an industry-leading approach — combing proven methodologies with best practices, experience, and expertise — we provide quality-driven recommendations optimizing results across the healthcare continuum.
Our audit clients include some of the nation’s largest health systems, academic medical centers, and Big Four accounting firms, illustrating Intellis’ reputation as a leading auditing program provider.
Medical Auditing Roadmap
- Pursuing long-term, sustainable improvement in coding, compliance and reimbursement
- Improving revenue cycle integrity
- Identifying challenges, missed opportunities, and areas of compliance risk
- Varied sample selection methodologies based on your facility’s unique clinical complexity
- Diverse audit strategies yield valuable focused results that help set education goals
- Pinpoints strengths, weaknesses and detects root causes for coding errors
- Evaluating accuracy standards and goals in terms of facility clinical complexity and documentation factors
- Highly trained, experienced auditors assessing coded data at a deeper level to determine all contributing factors which are negatively impacting the revenue cycle
- Providing complete compliance development and maintenance
- Ability to deliver comprehensive analysis and feedback concurrent
and after the review
- Ability to deliver comprehensive education concurrent and after the review
- Compile and present a complete assessment identifying issues that may affect
the organization’s revenue and strengthen compliance
Precision-Driven Data Analytics
Our clients benefit from IntelliScope, Intellis’ proprietary data analytics toolset. IntelliScope supports each of our services by analyzing key metrics to pinpoint value, identify prospective losses and gains, and highlight opportunities for growth — providing vital industry wisdom and insights.
Learn More About the Services and Solutions
that Intellis Offers
7025 County Rd 46A
Lake Mary, FL 32746