Privacy Notice – Copyright
Effective Date: August 31, 2021
Please note, our Privacy Notice is available https://intellisiq.com/privacy-policy. Intellis maintains other privacy notices to address specific use cases applicable to Intellis, which are available at the following locations:
- If you are a California resident, please refer to https://intellisiq.com/privacy-notice-ccpa/ for the Privacy Notice for California Residents that contains additional disclosures and information about our privacy practices with respect to the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data of California residents.
- If you are an applicant for a job at Intellis, please refer to https://intellisiq.com/privacy-notice-job-applicant/ for the Intellis Job Applicant Privacy Notice relating to applying for a job at Intellis and Intellis recruitment process.
- If you are a user of the Intellis IQ Education Center, please refer to https://education.intellisiq.com/privacy-policy/ for the IQ Education Center Privacy Notice relating to the Intellis training platform for Subscribers and partners.
Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the website https://intellisiq.com or its related domains and subdomains (including without limitation, https://education.intellisiq.com/ or https://intellisinc.com) (the “Website“) infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from the Website by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent (designated below). In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA“), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice“) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
Intellis Attn: Copyright Claims
7025 County Rd 46A, Suite 1071-512, Lake Mary, FL 32746